A Principle-Centered Approach to Culture Change
Certified Eden Associate Training
Changing lives for over twenty years, Certified Eden Associate Training is an exciting and challenging 3-day journey into the world of person-directed care (living). As the most widely practised, comprehensive approach to person-directed care, Certified Eden Associate Training has been proven to offer practical tools, resources, and inspiration that empower individuals and teams to initiate and maintain effective change in long-term care. Through our Ten Principle approach to person-directed care, participants will:
- Tap into the cutting edge of the person-directed care movement;
- Retum equipped and inspired to initiate change;
- Gain powerful team building skills to strengthen care partnerships;
- Learn how person-directed care drives improved quality and financial performance;
- Get connected to a broad network of person-directed care resources worldwide; and
- Contribute to reframing the culture of care and perceptions of aging in our society.
Who Should Attend?
Leadership teams from organizations along the entire care continuum seeking to grow their teams and transform their organizational culture; Representatives of any long-term care communities who are interested in initiating a culture change journey in their organizations. This flagship training is an essential first step for organizations who wish to adopt the Eden Alternative Philosophy and join the Eden Registry, and Long-term care ombudsman and policymakers interested in learning more about person-directed care.