Disability Support Worker(s) – Group Home Environment
- The Care Partner works under the supervision of the Home and Community Care Manager.
- The position is responsible for providing personal care and activities of daily living for residents in a group home environment located in Saskatoon.
Hours: We are currently recruiting for 2 full time, 1 part time, 2 casuals (nights)
- Complete Grade Twelve (12) or equivalent
- Food Safe Handling Certificate, First Aid, CPR, and PCW course at St. John Ambulance
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position: walking, standing, carrying, bending, and kneeling etc.
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Be able to demonstrate good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Driver’s License, Vehicle
- Non-Restricted availability for variety of day/night shifts as required
- TLR an asset
- NVCI or PART
- Previous experience supporting adults with intellectual disabilities.
We offer an attractive and healthy working environment, a competitive pay and benefits package, and great experiences!