Working under the direction of the Executive Director of Housing and Facilities, the Administrative Assistant is accountable for providing tenant services including but are not limited to receiving rental applications, showing suites, checking reference for potential tenants, taking services request, coordinating move-in and move-out process.
Following the office policies and procedures established by Executive Director of Housing and Facilities
- (e.g. office hours, key usage).
- Taking service requests and following up on the completion of service
- Keeping an electronic record of services
- Maintaining office
- Maintaining confidential office filing
- Performing other clerical functions assigned by the Administration
- Customer service including greeting visitors and answering
- Answering questions regarding property, community and
- Assisting the Community Life Coordinator with providing information on various services/programs for tenants
- Ensuring all rentals inquires are answered within the guidelines
- Ensure daily communication with other employees on site: Maintenance Services Work and
- Collecting rent (cheque and money order only) and reporting defaults to the Executive Director of Housing and Facilities in a timely
- Conducting reference checks for potential tenants of Milton Heights and ECC
- Coordinating move-in and move-out events.
- Inspections of vacant and upcoming
- Assisting in annual suite
- Delivering and posting tenant
- Reporting disputes/complaints/concerns from the tenants to the Executive Director of Housing and Facilities
- Ensure the health, comfort and safety of all
- Performing parking
- Performing other duties assigned by the Executive Director of Housing and