Salary: $13.16 /hour
Support Services Assistant
Are you passionate about seniors? We are currently looking for casual Support Services Assistants for our Broadway Terrace and Milton Heights locations.
- The Support Services Assistant is mainly responsible for providing support for Housekeeping, Laundry and Food Services.
- Responsible for a clean and sanitary environment for all residents, staff, and visitors
- Provide a variety of housekeeping services such as sweeping, vacuuming, dusting and laundry.
- Responsible for a variety of food services such as serving residents at meal time, dish washing and maintaining cleanliness of kitchen and dining area.
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety
- Complete Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of WHMIS
- Good communication skills
- Food Safe Certificate
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position: walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, and kneeling
- Able to operate all housekeeping, laundry and food services equipment
- Able to work independently
- Previous experience is preferred.
Our vibrant community provides services to help individuals maintain their independent lifestyle. If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume along with your availability. Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing your application.