Moose Jaw, SK
Group Home Care Partner
- The Group Home Care Partner works under the supervision of the Care Manager.
- The position is responsible for providing personal care and activities of daily living for residents at one of three homes located in Moose Jaw.
Hours: We are currently recruiting for 1 part-time (.50) and 4 casual relief.
- Complete Grade Twelve (12) or equivalent
- Food Safe Handling Certificate, First Aid, CPR, and PCW course at St. John Ambulance or DSW, CCA Certificate
- Be able to meet the physical demands of the position: walking, standing, carrying, bending, and kneeling etc.
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Be able to demonstrate good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- TLR an asset
- NVCI or PART
- Previous experience supporting adults with intellectual disabilities.
We offer an attractive and healthy working environment, a competitive pay and benefits package, and great experiences!
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Job Type: Part-time