Financial Service Assistant
Eden Care Communities is a not-for-profit housing and health care provider located in Regina, Saskatchewan. We oversee the operations of the Regina Lutheran Home, Broadway Terrace, Milton Heights, Saplings Early Learning Centre, and Eden Care Health Programs. In all, we provide housing services and support to approximately 1,000 clients.
We are now looking for a Full time, (40 hrs/wk every 3rd Friday off) Accounting Assistant to join our growing Finance Team.
This position at Eden Care Communities Home Office will be Monday – Friday
The Financial Service Assistant is responsible for ensuring a high level of accounting related services.
- Completion of Grade Twelve (12) or equivalent
- Post-secondary Accounting Certificate/Diploma or Business Administration.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good public relations skills
- Ability to demonstrate a great deal of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in computer software programs such as; Sage Accounting, Microsoft Word, Excel, and email.
- Minimum two (2) years of accounting and administrative experience.
- A/P, A/R
- Journal Entries
- Typing speed 50 WPM
We offer an attractive and healthy working environment, a competitive pay and benefits package, and great experiences!