Support Services Worker
Are you passionate about seniors? We are currently looking for casual Support Services Assistants for our Broadway Terrace, Milton Heights.
- The Support Services Assistant is mainly responsible for providing casual support for Housekeeping, Laundry and Food Services.
- Members are responsible for a clean and sanitary environment for residents, staff, and visitors by providing janitorial services (including carpet cleaning & covering caretaker duties when needed).
- Food Service and provide laundry services when required.
- Complete Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of WHMIS
- Good communication skills
- Food Safe Certificate
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position: walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, bending, and kneeling
- Able to operate all housekeeping and Laundry equipment and various Food Service such as serving, cleaning, dishwasher and be able to work independently
- Previous experience is preferred.
Our vibrant community provides services to help individuals maintain their independent lifestyle. If you are interested in this position, please send us your covering letter and/or resume along with your availability. Thank you and we are looking forward to seeing your applications.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
Job Type: Casual